Update by user Aug 08

Full refund.

Update by user Aug 08

Malwarebytes-cleverbridge Ag has [said they have] given me a full refund; Your order has been refunded.Below you will find your cleverbridge reference number.

To ensure the most prompt and efficient service, please always refer to your reference number when contacting us.

Refund information The amount of $59.99 will be applied to your credit card.As a general rule, please allow up to 5 7 business days for the credit to be visible to your online credit card statement.

Original review posted by user Aug 08

I clicked on the offer "Malware bytes 1 year $12.99, gave them my credit card information, then checked the invoice the said I was charged $59.99.I contacted them immediately to tell them to cancel my order.

A few days later I get this e-mail that states: "Your subscription of "Malwarebytes Premium" has been canceled. Please note that this cancelation does not result in a refund of your order. No further payments will be due after your subscription expires on 8/5/2018. Your subscription for "Malwarebytes Premium" started on 8/5/2017.

Please follow this link and open the PDF receipt to view your order details." I told them that they are doing the exact same thing they advertise to stop people from doing to you ...

ripping you off.I deleted Malwarebytes free software from my system and installed SPYBOT.

Review about: Malwarebytes Premium Subscription.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Thinking i was getting for 1299.

I didn't like: Getting charged for 5999.

Had an Experience with Malwarebytes?

Comments