2.8
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

Malwarebytes' Customer Support is a TOTAL FAILURE.Is Kevin Goodwin even a real person or is he an algorithm on some server stuffed away in a basement corner in some run down district in Myanmar?

If a real person had read my original email message, I wouldn't be wasting my time typing this message. Malwarebytes uses an auto reply software answering service from Zendesk. It uses algorithms to reply to customer issues that are poorly written. Malware does not use real people to read your questions.

When they do, the information is boilerplate that never applies to your specific problem. Here are the sequence of emails I sent and your (Kevin Goodwin) pointless replies. gary.molitor Sep 6, 11:27 PDT I just up graded to Malwarebytes version: 3.2.2.2018 Ransomware Protection: in Settings is stalled in the "Starting" position and does not activate when starting Windows 8.1. When staring Windows I get a warning that the computer is not fully protected.

Attachment(s) malwarebytes.jpg Hello, Thank you for contacting us! This is an automated email just to let you know we received your request and created ticket 2064349 for you. You may find the following KB article(s) helpful in resolving your issue. - How to check Real-time Protection status with Malwarebytes 3 - Malwarebytes 3 Real-time proteciton layer turning off?

If this doesn't work, just let me know by replying to this email and I'll be happy to help! Thanks! Kevin Goodwin Director, Malwarebytes Consumer Support Gary Molitor Sep 6, 15:34 PDT Neither of the boilerplate fixes you set me have anything to do with my problem. Please reread my original message and review the image I sent.

Please provide information that applies to my problem. Thank you. Gary Molitor Sep 12, 12:34 PDT Malwarebytes Support Ticket 2064349 & 2069433 Since you have not addressed my problem with the new version 3.2.2, I have attempted to fix it myself. I uninstalled the upgrade and reinstalled it.

This fixed the problem. Your 'customer support' for problems, at least from my perspective, is unresponsive, ineffective and a failure.

When it comes to renewing my subscription in a year, I will be looking for another product from a company that values their customers.Gary Molitor

Review about: Malwarebytes Technical Support.

Preferred solution: Have a real person call me and explain why their customer service sucks..

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Malwarebytes?

Comments