2.8
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

Last week on or about 6-23-16, I downloaded their latest and greatest for a 14 day free trial.I learned today 6-28-16, from Yahoo customer, that the reason my Yahoo emails accounts were going crazy because the Conflictor worm was on my PC!!!!

Conflictor wasn't detected, protected or found by Malwarebytes Premium, Norton Security Suite and Windows 10 Firewall, Defense, etc. See Wikipedia about Conflicker. It can come from Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, etc... Spread the word people and fast.

Conflicker even had all my personal info., passwords, my bank accounts with my logins and passwords too -- everything compromised!!! Identity theft to the max!!! Tell everyone you know and post it everywhere on the net NOW!!!! Even NASCAR just selected Malwarebytes as a vendor after their computers were hacked and ransomed to get all their info.

back. They had to pay the ransom. Malwarebytes is now on the No. 95 car as a sponsor in a multi-million deal.

I immediately wrote a rave review on NASCAR.com, singing their praises. Now, I'm going back to NASCAR.com and writing a new comment, and retracting my previous statements on that breaking news article...

and it will tell all this and it won;t be good for Malwarebytes, no, not at all!!!!Love, Betty Rose Raymond

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of malwarebytes anti-malware software from Malwarebytes and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Malwarebytes to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no phone number. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Malwarebytes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Malwarebytes?

Comments