Malwarebytes Premium - Beware

Last week on or about 6-23-16, I downloaded their latest and greatest for a 14 day free trial.I learned today 6-28-16, from Yahoo customer, that the reason my Yahoo emails accounts were going crazy because the Conflictor worm was on my PC!!!!

Conflictor wasn't detected, protected or found by Malwarebytes Premium, Norton Security Suite and Windows 10 Firewall, Defense, etc. See Wikipedia about Conflicker. It can come from Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, etc... Spread the word people and fast.

Conflicker even had all my personal info., passwords, my bank accounts with my logins and passwords too -- everything compromised!!! Identity theft to the max!!! Tell everyone you know and post it everywhere on the net NOW!!!! Even NASCAR just selected Malwarebytes as a vendor after their computers were hacked and ransomed to get all their info.

back. They had to pay the ransom. Malwarebytes is now on the No. 95 car as a sponsor in a multi-million deal.

I immediately wrote a rave review on, singing their praises. Now, I'm going back to and writing a new comment, and retracting my previous statements on that breaking news article...

and it will tell all this and it won;t be good for Malwarebytes, no, not at all!!!!Love, Betty Rose Raymond

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• No phone number

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Malwarebytes Premium
Review category
review #873552 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Malwarebytes? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.