Last week on or about 6-23-16, I downloaded their latest and greatest for a 14 day free trial.I learned today 6-28-16, from Yahoo customer, that the reason my Yahoo emails accounts were going crazy because the Conflictor worm was on my PC!!!!
Conflictor wasn't detected, protected or found by Malwarebytes Premium, Norton Security Suite and Windows 10 Firewall, Defense, etc. See Wikipedia about Conflicker. It can come from Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, etc... Spread the word people and fast.
Conflicker even had all my personal info., passwords, my bank accounts with my logins and passwords too -- everything compromised!!! Identity theft to the max!!! Tell everyone you know and post it everywhere on the net NOW!!!! Even NASCAR just selected Malwarebytes as a vendor after their computers were hacked and ransomed to get all their info.
back. They had to pay the ransom. Malwarebytes is now on the No. 95 car as a sponsor in a multi-million deal.
I immediately wrote a rave review on NASCAR.com, singing their praises. Now, I'm going back to NASCAR.com and writing a new comment, and retracting my previous statements on that breaking news article...
and it will tell all this and it won;t be good for Malwarebytes, no, not at all!!!!Love, Betty Rose Raymond
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No phone number
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Malwarebytes Premium
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased Intuit Turbo Tax Premier disco edition and loaded it on my Apple Mac with the latest operating system. The Turbo Tax is not through and for the..."
- "Avast's free trial is a scam! (It took a lot of my time to figure out how this scam works). To avoid getting sued by Avast, I stipulate that..."
- "Highster Mobile Promised Lifetime Access. Granted a perpetual license. "No Hidden Cost" and "No Monthly Fee." All for the price of $69.99. After several months of..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "I bought the most expensive 65" TV Best Buy sold. It was an LG 4K 3D TV. 2500.00 The salesperson told me it was best and most reliable TV they..."
- "29 July 2916: The worst french fries I have ever had. This location is right off 295 in Chester, Va. I would never go back again. Even the cashier made..."
- "Having the same problem with lights and audio. It worked fine for about 2 months and then the lights started flickering and then audio cut off and wouldn't work. Then..."