Resolved
1.3
Privacy and Data Security

When I clicked the Renew button on the console, I was taken to a web page that asked I update my payment info - which I did.Then I unchecked 'Automatic renewal' because I prefer to personally authorize each subscription renewal.

Apparently that is a big mistake, because I was unable to renew - the "Renew" link on their webpage now didn't work -- and there was no way to return an reauthorize automatic renewal. After multiple email exchanges with MB, my purchased was processed - but now my MB software is endlessly telling me I have no protection because the license expired. Click the 'Renew' button on the MB console & it takes me to a web page that says 'You're all set' - clearly I've fallen into some MB/Cleverbridge Catch-22.

Waiting to see if MB customer service can resolve.If they didn't already have my money I'd drop them & go with someone else (like Norton maybe)....

rkwnyc wrote the review because of order processing issue at Malwarebytes and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Malwarebytes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad renewal process, website support and lack of support. Author liked the most good product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Malwarebytes malwarebytes anti-malware for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Malwarebytes?

Comments