Malwarebytes - Renewal doesn't work

19 of 53 Malwarebytes reviews

When I clicked the Renew button on the console, I was taken to a web page that asked I update my payment info - which I did.Then I unchecked 'Automatic renewal' because I prefer to personally authorize each subscription renewal.

Apparently that is a big mistake, because I was unable to renew - the "Renew" link on their webpage now didn't work -- and there was no way to return an reauthorize automatic renewal. After multiple email exchanges with MB, my purchased was processed - but now my MB software is endlessly telling me I have no protection because the license expired. Click the 'Renew' button on the MB console & it takes me to a web page that says 'You're all set' - clearly I've fallen into some MB/Cleverbridge Catch-22.

Waiting to see if MB customer service can resolve.If they didn't already have my money I'd drop them & go with someone else (like Norton maybe)....

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
19 of 53 Malwarebytes reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.