When I clicked the Renew button on the console, I was taken to a web page that asked I update my payment info - which I did.Then I unchecked 'Automatic renewal' because I prefer to personally authorize each subscription renewal.
Apparently that is a big mistake, because I was unable to renew - the "Renew" link on their webpage now didn't work -- and there was no way to return an reauthorize automatic renewal. After multiple email exchanges with MB, my purchased was processed - but now my MB software is endlessly telling me I have no protection because the license expired. Click the 'Renew' button on the MB console & it takes me to a web page that says 'You're all set' - clearly I've fallen into some MB/Cleverbridge Catch-22.
Waiting to see if MB customer service can resolve.If they didn't already have my money I'd drop them & go with someone else (like Norton maybe)....
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
- Good product
What I disliked
- Bad renewal process
- Website support
- Lack of support
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Bought product, installed, worked for a few days; could no longer access via PC. Was told to install a non-existent mobile app on my droid phone. Software doesn't work as..."
- "I purchased intuit TurboTax Deductions and Homeowners Deluxe, for $50. I was forced to upgrade to next level to get Schedule D, for an additional $30. If I want to e-file State..."
- "Indianmesh pvt ltd and their iMeshlab is Software Company located at Zirakpur PUNJAB, INDIA. This organization gets understudies by selecting them from their school or by telecallers as a competitor..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..."
- " I was sold a Jeep Wrangler 2016 that was in an accident by Ralph Rodriguez and Jason Martino. They stole my money and lied to me. Sold me a car..."
- "Further to our unsatisfactory experience reviewed on August 12th, we were forced to deliver the RV to the CA "New York City" depot, which is actually in Roslyn, Long Island...."