Saint Paul, Oregon

malware bytes flagged a avi file that had and still has no problems.

1st time any probs. Going to remove malware bytes.

*** program allows me to play a avi video then tells me there is a problem with the file? Oh you mean it might infect my computer. Or it

has already? What do you think I'm ***. I used to trust your program, for the LAST 5 YEARS Not anymore. Changing my OS to Linux getting rid of windows and malwarebytes..

Ohhhh yes I read your terms of service. We reserve the right to immediately suspend or terminate Your registration with the Site and remove Your posts. Go ahead my 5 million followers don't give a *** but they trust me. I do not understand why after using your software for 5 yars it's faulty. Hey things happen. oh well looks like I'll just use Linux os for protection. no more registering or recommending Malwarebytes.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of a product or service. Malwarebytes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Malwarebytes.

Comments